Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Announcement

Dear friends,

Thank you so much for all your continued support throughout the years.  God has used Sandy's Sweets to not only touch a lot of lives but has taught me many lessons about the the importance of serving others.

Can you believe it's been 6 years already?  Time certainly flies!  Like every November/December, I use this time to reflect and pray for direction for Sandy's Sweets and have decided to take a break from cakes for the next 3 months; after which I will only take some as I am able to.  God is taking me to focus on other areas right now.

Beginning in March 2016 I will resume taking some inquiries.  I am sure I will send you an update then.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  You have all been such an encouragement.

Sandy

0 comments :

Post a Comment